We are looking for Radio engineers, for a project in Hungary.
• Commissioning, integration and acceptance testing of Radio controllers (BSC and RNC) on field as well
• Troubleshooting of technical issues related to Radio network elements (controller and BTS)
• Coordination of subcontractors with respect to installation of controllers and integration of sites
• Reporting of activities and issues as per the project requirements
Our Telco Client drives 5G progress in Europe with new R&D site in France!
This site will focus initially on 5G software development and security.
We are looking for Software developers.
We are now looking for developers to produce and maintain SW. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working.
Develop and test high quality products,
Working within Agile team,
Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling,
Perform trouble shooting,
Working with technical documentation,
Drive continuous improvements of products and processes,
Develop competence in technical domain.
We are looking for Java developer
Project: Interconnect Billing System
Prague, The Czech Republic
We are looking for IT Tester.
Project: One.App & One.Shop team- digital platforms project
from 1900 EUR to 2500 EUR (depending on the seniority level and experience)
We are looking for Security & Network Engineer.
• Tasks include the design, implementation and operation of security and Network solutions from the manufacturers Cisco, Barracuda, Checkpoint, HPE / Aruba, etc.
• Independently carrying out design and configuration changes for business customers
• The contact person for troubleshooting of complex incidents
• Presales support at creating of challenging security and Network solutions
• You work on site at the customer (projects, meetings, workshops, hardware servicing, ...) and have operations on site in the customer's own DCs.
• On-call duty, Monday - Monday (5 weeks cycle).
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to support all Security Operations Center (SOC) activities of our Telecommunication client. SOC Analyst will collaborate with other team members to detect and respond to information security incidents, develop, maintain, and follow procedures for security event alerting, and participate in security investigations.
Analyze security data from customer computing platforms, network elements, and security devices
Initial assessment of the priority of the event (Classification)
Prioritize and differentiate between potential incidents and false alarms (Triage)Stay up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
Stay up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
Input customer data, perform system/network inventory, configuration management, operational ticket submission, request tracking, and problem resolution (Escalation)
Frontline customer support and incident notification
Provision of feedback to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Content Engineering for continuous improvement of the detection scenario
Deliver reports and KPI's
Respond to audit and regulator requests for information
Prague, Czech Republic