This Privacy Notice provides a framework for the understanding of the personal data collected by the Human Resources Department (as defined below) as required by law, including the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Personal data will be controlled and processed by the Human Resources Department in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
T&T Consulting Slovakia s.r.o., with its registered office at Nová Rožňavská 136, Bratislava 831 04, Slovak Republic, ID No .: 44274157, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Ltd., File No .: 53365 / B.
This Privacy Notice applies to (1) people responding to job offers published by us (2) people who are interested in working with our company by sending their CV to the company email address (3) users of company web page: www.ttconsultingslovakia .eu
The Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information or personal information we collect, how we use information, how we process and protect the information we collect, how long we store it, who we share it with, who we transfer it to, and the rights individuals may exercise using their personal information. It also describes how you can learn more about privacy at T&T Consulting Slovakia s.r.o. and exercise your rights.
The personal information we collect
Depending on the nature of your relationship with you, we may collect selected personal information regarding:
• contact information (such as name, postal address, email and telephone contact);
• other information you can provide us, e.g. surveys or the "Contact Us" icon on our site.
If you are a job seeker, responding to a job offer, or are otherwise applying for a job, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
• History of employment and history of education completed;
• the level of foreign language skills and other work-related abilities and skills;
•date of birth;
• citizenship and work permit status;
• information provided by reference persons (provided by third parties as references);
• the information contained in your CV or cover letter
• information you provide about your career interests, and other information about your abilities and skills, job qualifications;
How we use the personal information we collect
The operator collects data for the following purposes:
1. mediation of employment
2. job offer
3. sending promotional materials, notices regarding available jobs and other notifications in accordance with the Cookie Notice and the Operator's Advertising on Data Cookies and Advertising
4. information and participation in special events, programs, offers;
5. answering questions and requests
6. running, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, refining, analyzing and improving our services, managing our communications, conducting data analyzes, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
7. protection, identification and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities;
All processing activities shall be carried out on the basis of the relevant legal reason, which includes:
1. your consent or the explicit consent of the data subject, if required by applicable law (eg processing of your personal data for continuous job placement);
2. necessity for the Operator's legitimate interest
If you are a job seeker and are applying for a position, we use your personal information as described above for the following purposes:
1. provide you with job opportunities and work;
2. provide you with human resources services;
3. provide other services such as training, career guidance and career change services;
4. assess your suitability as a job candidate and assess your qualifications for the position;
5. and perform data analysis
If we wish to use this information in other ways, we will notify you in advance.
Legality of processing
The controller may process your personal data for a certain legitimate business purpose, which may be:
• improving our services and communication for the benefit of our clients, job seekers and our employees;
• identifying and preventing fraud;
• a better understanding of how people communicate with our website;
• sending communications and communications that we think may be of interest to you;
• exercising our rights towards you or our clients and business partners;
• fulfillment of contractual obligations towards our clients or business partners.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we ensure that we respect your rights. You have the right to object to such processing. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 915 12 70 60.
How we process and protect personal information
We process the personal information we collect for the purposes defined in this notice and for the time period that is needed only for the purposes for which we collected it. Different laws may also require that we keep different data for different periods of time.
We comply with administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect the personal information you provide from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. To ensure adequate security and confidentiality of personal data, we apply the following security measures:
• mechanical security systems;
• technical security systems;
• physical security of the environment;
• data encryption in transit;
• protection against access by unauthorized persons;
• fire protection
• strong user authentication checks;
• protection of communication with the website;
How long we store the personal information we collect
In our systems, we store the personal data we collect in a manner that allows identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which the data is further processed.
This specific period shall be determined taking into account:
• the need to store the collected personal data in order to offer and provide the services you require;
• to protect the lawfulness of the Operator's processing as described for these purposes;
• the existence of specific legal or contractual obligations and obligations
Sharing personal information
We do not disclose the personal information we collect about you, except as provided in this Privacy Notice or in separate notices provided in connection with specific activities. We may also share your personal information if you are a jobseeker with our clients who may be interested in locating our jobseekers, or with other people we work with, such as. external consultants, translators, to find a job for you or to help you enter the labor market; and others we work with, legal and tax advisors and specialists as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
Transfers of personal data to other countries
We may also transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which your personal information was originally collected. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country where you originally provided your personal information. If your personal information is transferred to other countries, we will protect it as described in this Privacy Notice, and such transfers will be in accordance with applicable law.
Your rights and options as a data subject
Subject to Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the person concerned may, in so far as the right so permits, exercise the following specific rights:
1. Right of access: The data subject has the right to access his / her personal data in order to verify that his / her personal data are processed lawfully.
2. Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to request the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data held in order to protect the accuracy of such information and to adapt it to the processing of the data.
3. Right of erasure: The data subject has the right to request that the data controller erase information about him and not to process the data anymore.
4. Right to Restrict Processing: The data subject has the right to require the Human Resources Department to process his / her data to a limited extent.
5. Right of data transfer: The data subject has the right to request data portability, which means that the data subject can receive the originally provided personal data in a structured and commonly used format
6. Right of Objection: The data subject who provides personal data to the Data Controller has the right to object at any time to the processing of the data for several reasons specified in the GDPR without having to justify his decision.
7. Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making: The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if such profiling creates or has a similarly significant legal effect on the person concerned.
8. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Any data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement if the data subject considers that that violates GDPR.
Whenever processing is based on consent, as in Article 7 of the GDPR, the data subject may withdraw his consent at any time.
If you need more information about the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling +421 915 12 70 60.
Updates to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice (including any amendments) may be updated to reflect changes in privacy and legal regulations. We will notify you of significant changes by posting a prominent notice on our website.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy notice or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 915 12 70 60.