For one of the leading banking groups in Austria we are looking for an experienced Integration Developer, who will support the international team in their creative environment.
You can expect:
- design, implement, test and deploy ETL / ELT Interfaces in Data Stage and Java for an existing Calculation Engine.
- Scrum Based Methodology for Development
- Job Orchestration based on ETL Principles.
- design, implement, test and deploy Java server-side program (API Development)
- support and maintain the system
- Knowledge of working with JIRA / Confluence is advantage. Design implement and test small ETL or Workflow in JIRA.
- support maintenance of JIRA
If you are a SCRUM Master who is able to communicate in Slovak/Czech and in English and you are looking for new challenge in your career we invite you to join our Telco client team.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed
• Prepare reports on team performance and capacity, backlog, different categories of user stories, etc.
- Analyzing, designing, documenting and implementing solutions based on Salesforce
- Integration of Salesforce solution via integration layer Mulesoft
- Investigating in issues and providing solutions
- Steering external deliveries and defining standards
- Consulting business analysts and architects in possible solutions to cover business requirements
- Release- and Change Management and working with complex deployments on the Salesforce Platform (ANT, Jenkins, GIT)
Vienna, Austria, on-site
For our Telco client in Prague, we are looking for a Network QoS/QoE monitoring Consultant
Define KPI oriented on customer satisfaction
Perform activities in evaluating mobile network quality in Czech Republic
Deliver and present result to client´s engineers and managers based on time plan agreed
Define and improve methodology for network quality monitoring and cooperate with client in implementation
Closely follow the trends in the World of mobile operators on network quality measurement and define its implementation and process changes used by client
Use data delivered (own measurement, SW Tools outputs, etc.) from client´s engineers or other open available sources or sources from DT group (crowd sourcing, internet etc.). Prepare regular network performance evaluation for all relevant mobile network operators
Standalone analysis of drive test measurement and provide proposals for long term improvements
Perform network measurement with measurement equipment lend from client
Support in SW tool implementation, which are customer experience oriented and should improve long term quality improvement. Data collection and presentation of self-performed analysis
Big data analysis and presentation of results based on performed analysis with focus on customer experience
Network measurement tolls configuration in line for improve measurement methodology and server configuration for consistent measurements. Both activities with strong focus on customer experience evaluation.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! For our partner, an international Telco company, we are looking for an experienced Java developer to join their development team to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Develop Backend Java based microservices that are production ready, highly automated, scalable and maintainable in an Agile environment. It is a multinational solution for the Group, which integrates partners from a number of the world's largest and best known companies and allows to pay for services using mobile phone and tariff
- Develop expertise in emerging technologies, products, and techniques to contribute back to the project
- Participate in Scrum meetings regularly with an Agile Development Team
Prague, The Czech Republic, 40/60 split of onsite/remote work
You will work as part of the Engineering Team, the main tasks:
- Helps to administrate the Hadoop cluster and dive into daily problems within the Hadoop infrastructure
- Support Data Engineers in code deployment & debugging and with maintenance of development & test environments
- Create tools for monitoring the cluster health and for automating repetitive tasks
You will be acting as main technical contact point on the technology vendor's side, facing the customer - a large Czech telco service provider.
- 3rd line maintenance technical support for GPON deployment project
- reporting to the Project manager
- providing technical training, workshop and guidance to customers and partners
- supporting the project bidding, including implementation, operation and maintenance, training, etc.
- managing spare part and warehouse
- communication and coordination with the customer concerning:
- the project progress
- tickets handling
- fulfillment of contractual SLA
- evaluation of the customer's requirements
- emergency recovery
- interfacing between R&D and customer
- software installation, debugging, update, upgrade, etc.
- network integration & testing
- delivery of technical documentation
Prague, Czech republic
Inovative start-up is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer to enable data centers that are more powerful than the human brain.
We are looking for talented Verification Engineers to expand International Design Verification team.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience on a reasonable subset of the following:
» Processors architecture with understanding of execution pipelines
» GPUs or vector processing engines architecture
» Cache hierarchy and MMU architecture
» Cache coherency protocols
» Standard protocols like PCIe and DDR4/5
» Verification environments architecture and implementation
» Verification tools architecture and implementation
» Regression infrastructure architecture and implementation
» Verification process and test plan development
» Assertion-based verification using SVA/OVA
» Functional coverage methodology and implementation
» Formal equivalence checking tools like Jasper
» Theorem provers like ACL2
• Design, develop and document custom business solutions
• Creation of detailed application designs, code and unit testing
• Play a technical role in evaluating new business requirements
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom CRM code
• Provide L3 incident and problem management support
• Maintain alignment with CRM development best practices
• Leverage any past experience with JAVA, web services, ESB, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing integration points between CRM and Custom Applications
As part of the international OSS support team inside the global organization of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage all the technical activities with the European customers. You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer small and mid-sized projects, working together with project management and technical staff.
The technical environment involves tools for the Network technical management, Solution architecture, Deployment, Upgrade, Integrations and the Cloud backup infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities & Competence
Validates the workload involved and expertise needed related to technical tasks
Leads technical activities during execution and care phase, ie. Core Network Implementation, System Acceptance, Multi-Vendor Interface Verification, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade.
Ensures resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
Performs a Technical Risk Analysis, proposes and implements risk mitigation actions.
Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems.
Average complexity and risk probability, in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase.
Develops and implements recommendations.
Virtualization with Linux or Windows servers, VMware, OpenStack, Oracle DB, EMC Avamar
Leadership and coordination skills
Fluent in English
Slovakia or Czech republic
We are looking for Big Data Engineer.
You have 3-5 years’ experience in software and data engineering?
You provide solid hadoop framework (or other Cloud platform) knowledge?
You can bring in relevant experience in Spark/PySpark/Spark Streaming?
- Develop state-of-the-art data pipelines with Spark and transforming data from various platforms and preparing for data analysts
- Design and develop applications and solutions to monitor the health of data workflows
- Continuously improve the performance and stability of data workflows
- Support continuous integration and testing strategies
- Perform code reviews and quality assurance for code delivers by third party developers
- Support ad-hoc request from business regarding transformed data