Experienced transmission microwave planner for 5 G rollout project in Austria.
• Participation in planning inspections on-site
• Preparation of microwave configuration
• Review of submission, performance and inventory plans
• Support with data build and data fill
• Participation in acceptance inspections on-site
• Planning tool is Elips
Austria (partialy remote)
You will work as part of the Engineering Team, the main tasks:
- Helps to administrate the Hadoop cluster and dive into daily problems within the Hadoop infrastructure
- Support Data Engineers in code deployment & debugging and with maintenance of development & test environments
- Create tools for monitoring the cluster health and for automating repetitive tasks
For our partner, a fast growing global tech startup developping supercomputers, we are looking for System administrator.
Linux and Windows system administration
Installing and configuring hardware, software, and networks
Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
Data Center Management
Internal tools development and management for purposes of internal infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
Engage with internal engineering customers to proactively improve efficiency of the build, test and general lab infrastructure
Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components
Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives
Providing end-user support: provisioning workstations, installing user software, configuration
Company assets management
You will be acting as main technical contact point on the technology vendor's side, facing the customer - a large Czech telco service provider.
- 3rd line maintenance technical support for GPON deployment
- supporting the project bidding, including implementation, operation and maintenance, training, etc.
- providing technical training, workshop and guidance to customers and partners
- managing spare part and warehouse
- reporting to the Project manager
- communication and coordination with the customer concerning:
- the project progress
- tickets handling
- fulfillment of contractual SLA
- evaluation of the customer's requirements
- emergency recovery
- interfacing between R&D and customer
- software installation, debugging, update, upgrade, etc.
- network integration & testing
- delivery of technical documentation
Prague, Czech republic
You will support the regionally responsible radio network planners in Austria, mainly consisting in:
• Participation to the planning inspections on behalf of the responsible radio network planner
• Preparation of configuration sheets based on the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner
• Implementation of the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner during the planning inspection, if this can be implemented
• Adaptation of the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner by consulting him or independent adaptation of the site configuration if the original site configuration cannot be implemented
• Review of submission, performance and inventory plans
• Support with data build and datafill
• Support of the initial optimization and the integration team in case of difficulties or necessary adjustments
• Participation to the acceptance inspections
Austria (partialy remote)
As part of the global OSS delivery team of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage the technical activities towards the European customers concerning an IT SQM (Service quality management) solution managing the network maintenance automation.
You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer projects, working together with project management and other technical staff.
The main scope of your activity will consist of designing, development and maintainance of the workflows using a product specific macro language, in direct interaction with the customer.
Our client is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer to enable data centers that are more powerful than the human brain. We are looking for talented Verification Engineers to expand International Design Verification team.
• Design, develop and document custom business solutions
• Creation of detailed application designs, code and unit testing
• Play a technical role in evaluating new business requirements
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom CRM code
• Provide L3 incident and problem management support
• Maintain alignment with CRM development best practices
• Leverage any past experience with JAVA, web services, ESB, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing integration points between CRM and Custom Applications
• Responsible for CPE engineering according to B2C and B2B requirements, including Layer1 (noise generator), Layer2, Layer3 - including QoS design, security aspects and routing protocols
• Responsible for the CPE test case creation and execution of new CPE's according to the requirements including project-related special customer solutions (Cisco, Technicolor, Icotera)
• Take care of CPE testing including technical support until reaching product maturity, 3rd level support and the technical management of external test partners
• Preparation and planning of the test phase, technical specifications for the test partners, technical reports
• Technical supervision of CPE selection and life-cycle according to the external requirements, collection of technical requirements for suppliers
• Technical PM lead of proposal for new CPE (f. ex. in case of deployment of a new functionality)
Possible location: Vienna, Klagenfurt, Graz, Innsbruck
Data Centre Network-Operations, customer projects, on-call duty
• Independent design and development of the network and the security components of a large customer network as a part of the team
• Responsibility for independent development, planning and
Provision and ensuring ongoing operations with the focus on network & security
• Responsibility for the planning and management of projects incl.
direct customer contact and act as an interface to sales units
• You prepare technical information, create analyzes and Reports and provide the structured documentation of the activities including know-how transfer
• You are part of the on-call team for a major customer.
Field operations at the customer site (Projects, Meetings, Workshops, Hardware servicing,...),
Field operations in own DC's
• Full-time local employment in Vienna, permanent contract, home-office possible but limited
• On-call duty, Monday - Monday (5 weeks cycle)
- Additional on-call duty possible - dependent on project
- Emergency assignments possible (for example on site in DC's) or 1 hour time to reach the site
As part of the international OSS support team inside the global organization of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage all the technical activities with the European customers. You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer small and mid-sized projects, working together with project management and technical staff.
The technical environment involves tools for the Network technical management, Solution architecture, Deployment, Upgrade, Integrations and the Cloud backup infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities & Competence
Validates the workload involved and expertise needed related to technical tasks
Leads technical activities during execution and care phase, ie. Core Network Implementation, System Acceptance, Multi-Vendor Interface Verification, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade.
Ensures resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
Performs a Technical Risk Analysis, proposes and implements risk mitigation actions.
Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems.
Average complexity and risk probability, in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase.
Develops and implements recommendations.
Virtualization with Linux or Windows servers, VMware, OpenStack, Oracle DB, EMC Avamar
Leadership and coordination skills
Fluent in English
Slovakia or Czech republic
We are looking for Big Data Operations specialist.
You will operate, maintain, install and upgrade client´s tools on his Cloudera Hadoop Linux based systems. This is an ideal position for someone, who is already a Unix admin or has Unix/ Bash in-depth knowledge, and would like to work in the Big Data area.
• Operations + monitoring (making sure everything is running), installing, configuring and upgrading the current tools stack
• Unix administration
• Preparation of the environments for the software upgrades
• Communicating with the other operations team in Slovakia (email communication, creating change requests)
• Using Big Data tools (based on Cloudera Hadoop)
Unser Kude gehört zu den erfolgreichsten Telco Unternehmen Österreichs. Wir suchen eine/n Cyber Security Specialist (m/w/d) für die Information Security Abteilung!
Zu deinen Aufgaben gehört:
Durchführung von Schwachstellenanalysen
Überprüfung und Bewertung von Sicherheitsschwachstellen
Analyse sowie Bewertung von Software (mit und ohne Quellcode)
Definition und Design der Netzwerk-, System- und Applikations- Sicherheitsarchitektur
Konfiguration von Security-Tools wie IDS oder WAF
Überprüfung sicherheitskritischer Konfigurationen, Konfigurationsänderungen und Zugriffsberechtigungen
Our client is a leading company in telecommunications industry in Austria. In this position, you will:
Set up DNS-systems, Webservers, Big Data and XEN virtualisation platforms using modern state of the art technologies
Steer/manage 3rd party companies – operating application (eg ITSM, Netcool, DNS,..)
Work based on ITIL Service Operations processes and work on continuous improvements in order to optimize the availability, monitoring and performance of the mentioned systems.
Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers and network hardware
You work on projects and are responsible for the implementation of defined work packages