Position: Test Engineer
Essential duties and responsibilities:
About the Role
By creating comprehensive testing strategy and performing testing you will contribute to the high quality of the company´s dashboard and data deliveries over time.
Main tasks/activities of position we offer:
• Testing solutions in all stages of development, testing BI dashboards in development, production, after release of new functionalities; regression, bug retesting, smoke testing, functional-non functional testing and more.
• Take over regular dashboard refresh, quality checks and support the team in the area of specification and documentation of existing solution.
• Collaborate with Data Governance specialist in the team to setup comprehensive solution for long term data quality assurance.
• Closely collaborate with global People Analytics team, become part of the team meetings and team events.
• Support or collaborate with team with additional requests based on the skillset area and interest. Main options: data analytics, data modeling, visualisation in Tableau, automation and optimalisation of existing solutions, data science.
This is an outstanding opportunity for development in testing with learning and getting experience with test automation. You will have an opportunity to growth within the team by working partially as data analyst, business consultant, BI developer or data scientist.
About the Team
We are team operating across the globe. To follow the trends at HR, we are continously improving to become more agile and achieve a higher level of operational excellence and efficiency. Four years ago, we started the exciting journey of transforming our capabilities to address the current challenges, but also to be future-ready.
If you have proactive and curious attitude, backed up by strong technical knowledge and desire to learn new technologies, our team will provide you space for development as well as collaboration, so we can together increase business satisfaction.
• Preferrable 2 years of work experience with various levels and types of testing.
• Experienced in identifying proper type and level of testing for particular needs. Performing black box testing and creating text cases in the previous role(s).
• Advanced in synthesizing large amounts of information.
• Standalone tester with high quality of delivery.
• Thinking out of box when comes to defining different test scenarios and examining quality of solution.
• Advanced in SQL – creating selects for Queries.
• Attention to the detail as well as keeping an eye on the overall solution and plan.
• Pro-active approach with "CAN DO" attitude and willingness to learn new technologies and continuously upskill.
• Ambitious, stress resistant and results-oriented problem solver.
• Excellent English language skills (written & oral).
Extra rewards and benefits including an attractive performance-based bonus.
The base salary is 1600 EUR, this job is also as part-time employement possible. The final offer will be set up fairly, considering the skills, experience and seniority of the candidate. Start date upon agreement, as you can.