Position: EDI Specialist
Essential duties and responsibilities:
As an EDI Specialist you are responsible for implementing new EDI partners connections including requirements definition, implementation and testing.
You have a general knowledge of EDI, Dynamics NAV ERP and associated business processes.
You act as an interface towards trading partners to gather requirements, define rules in order to build out the logic, and respond to requests and questions.
You act as an EDI integrator in ERP system. Additionally, you monitor daily EDI operations: verify EDI transmissions, troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, data exception handling, and re-processing when necessary.
You are able to deliver enhancements in subject area including documentation creation. You perform independently, while cooperating with other team members.
- You are member of small international team supporting smooth IT operation
- You provide functional knowledge for EDI
- You perform analysis of different EDI messages and standards and associated ERP integration
- You perform mapping changes and implement new customer connection using Anveo EDI Connect
- You collaborate as needed with other IT team members
- You communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- You develop and maintain EDI procedures, operation instructions and any other documentation impacted by process setup and changes
- You are proactive in trainings and self-training
Bratislava, Slovakia, mostly home office possible
- University education, Bc. is matching too, technical preferrable
- Knowledge in EDI and connected processes in Dynamics NAV ERP
- Knowledge of standard communication protocols such as FTP, OFTP and exchange formats XML, EDIFACT, iDOC
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to work closely within a small team
- Responsible, independent, goal oriented
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of ANVEO EDI Connect is a big plus
- Getting experience in delivering products and improvements for a changing world of trade and logistics
- Stability, long term opportunity to learn and grow in many various areas
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Card
- Possibility of Home Office
Minimum base salary is 2200 eur, the final offer will be set up fairly according to experience.