Position: BI Analyst & Business Consultant
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Are you a Data Analytics and Visualisation Expert interested in building and developing compelling, interactive, and intuitive insights? Would you like to help Human Resources with your analytical and statistical skills in making the right people decisions?
By working closely with various teams, you will acquire requirements and an understanding of the business questions in order to develop effective reporting and analytics solutions. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to become part of the People Analytics team and impact business decisions by creating logical, substantial, and useful insights based on HR data.
• Participation in various HR and other projects. Participate in creating a strong data visualization strategy, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data.
• Closely collaborate with HR teams. Help business and HR users to interpret their data and create insights. Present your recommendations to the target audience - middle and top management.
• Analyze and assess business challenges, evaluate appropriate solutions based on data analytics and visualizations.
• Use Tableau data visualization tool to generate compelling, interactive visualizations and insights about our Company workforce. Develop sophisticated metrics dashboards in Tableau to accelerate our self-service capabilities and minimise manual reporting processes.
• Collaborate with other team members on workshops, team meetings and projects and share your business and technical knowledge.
• Opportunity to collaborate on predictive analytics and machine learning projects.
We are team operating across the globe. To follow the trends at HR, we are continously improving to become more agile and achieve ahigher level of operational excellence and efficiency. Four years ago, we started the exciting journey of transforming our capabilities to address the current challenges, but also to be future-ready.If you have proactive and curious attitude, backed up by strong technical knowledge and desire to learn new technologies, our teamwill provide you space for development as well as collaboration, so we can together increase business satisfaction.
• At least 3 years of work experience in similar roles. Experience with data analysis and/or business analysis in the project, strong analytical thinking and ability to identify, explore and drive innovative ideas.
• 3+ years Tableau Desktop and data visualization skills with dashboard design capabilities. Experience with other BI tools (PowerBI, Click Sense, and other) can be also considered.
• Proficient in SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information.
• Previous experience in collaboration with business leaders and various business functions to define problem statements and solve them with sophisticated data driven solutions. Knowledge of HR analytics domain can be a plus.
• "I CAN DO!" approach and willingness to learn new technologies and continuously upskill.
• Stress resistant and results-oriented problem solver.
• Excellent English language skills (written & oral).
This job offer is suitable for people who have been impacted by the invasion of Ukraine.
Extra rewards and benefits including an attractive performance-based bonus.
The minimum base salary is 2300 EUR. The final offer for a senior will be set up fairly, considering the skills, experience and seniority. We are searching a candidate with strong professional backround.