Position: FTTH Engineering Manager
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Our client is one of turn-key suppliers for FTTH rollout in next years (minimal 3 years).
We are looking for experienced and motivated engineers to staff the project organization who is going to organize and control suppliers.
- Team guidance on technical procedures
- Definition on implementation process, process effort and technical guideline
- Coordination of subcontractors, supervision and training in order to ensure adequate technology use and quality
- Monitor the implementation work to ensure required quality standards
- Define the working methodology and collaborate with the PM
- Monitor & provide training to PM / Coordinators / Suppliers - and any other role with involvement in the project
- Confirm and verify WCC
- Make a reasonable project plan and deliver it effectively according to the plan."
- Technical and Functional Expertise over FTTH solutions
- Understanding the FTTH Business
- Achieving Results
- Customer oriented Timeworker with Interpersonal, Coordination and Communication Skills
Leadership and Personal Effectiveness. Advanced use of Excel
Familiar with design of technical specifications
German skill as working language, English fluently
This position is for freelancers suitable.