We are looking for React junior programmer for frontend applications
• Repair or modify existing front end applications
• Integrating new libraries into existing front end applications
• Design of new components of frontend applications, reimplementation, refactoring
• Microdesign application development
• Developer documentation preparation
Our Telco Client drives 5G progress in Europe with new R&D site in France!
This site will focus initially on 5G software development and security.
We are looking for Software developers.
• design, develop, test, validate, debug, bring to market new products and implement operating systems components, software tools, and utilities
• participates in cross-functional teams to assess technical needs and feasibility
We are looking for Java developer
Project: Interconnect Billing System
Prague, The Czech Republic
Integration Platform Exchange Project (SOA 11 / Tibco).
We are looking to hire Security & Network Engineer.
• Tasks include the design, implementation and operation of security and Network solutions from the manufacturers Cisco, Barracuda, Checkpoint, HPE / Aruba, etc.
• Independently carrying out design and configuration changes for business customers
• The contact person for troubleshooting of complex incidents
• Presales support at creating of challenging security and Network solutions
• You work on site at the customer (projects, meetings, workshops, hardware servicing, ...) and have operations on site in the customer's own DCs.
• On-call duty, Monday - Monday (5 weeks cycle).
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to support all Security Operations Center (SOC) activities of our Telecommunication client. SOC Analyst will collaborate with other team members to detect and respond to information security incidents, develop, maintain, and follow procedures for security event alerting, and participate in security investigations.
Analyze security data from customer computing platforms, network elements, and security devices
Initial assessment of the priority of the event (Classification)
Prioritize and differentiate between potential incidents and false alarms (Triage)Stay up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
Stay up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
Input customer data, perform system/network inventory, configuration management, operational ticket submission, request tracking, and problem resolution (Escalation)
Frontline customer support and incident notification
Provision of feedback to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Content Engineering for continuous improvement of the detection scenario
Deliver reports and KPI's
Respond to audit and regulator requests for information
Prague, Czech Republic