You will be acting as main technical contact point on the technology vendor's side, facing the customer - a large Czech telco service provider.
- 3rd line maintenance technical support for GPON deployment project
- managing spare part and warehouse
- reporting to the Project manager
- providing technical training, workshop and guidance to customers and partners
- supporting the project bidding, including implementation, operation and maintenance, training, etc.
- communication and coordination with the customer concerning:
- the project progress
- tickets handling
- fulfillment of contractual SLA
- evaluation of the customer's requirements
- emergency recovery
- interfacing between R&D and customer
- software installation, debugging, update, upgrade, etc.
- network integration & testing
- delivery of technical documentation
Prague, Czech republic
You will support the regionally responsible radio network planners in Austria, mainly consisting in:
• Participation to the planning inspections on behalf of the responsible radio network planner
• Preparation of configuration sheets based on the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner
• Approve the implementation of the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner during the planning inspection, in case the original design is suitable for implementation
• Redesign the site configuration of the responsible radio network planner by consulting him or independently redesign the site configuration if the original design is notsuitable for implementation
• Review of submission, performance and inventory plans
• Support with data build and datafill
• Support of the initial optimization and the integration team in case of difficulties or necessary adjustments
• Participation to the acceptance inspections
Austria (partialy remote)
As part of the global OSS delivery team of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage the technical activities towards the European customers concerning an IT SQM (Service quality management) solution managing the network maintenance automation.
You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer projects, working together with project management and other technical staff.
The main scope of your activity will consist of designing, development and maintainance of the workflows using a product specific macro language, in direct interaction with the customer.
Inovative start-up is building the world’s fastest AI supercomputer to enable data centers that are more powerful than the human brain.
We are looking for talented Verification Engineers to expand International Design Verification team.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience on a reasonable subset of the following:
» Processors architecture with understanding of execution pipelines
» GPUs or vector processing engines architecture
» Cache hierarchy and MMU architecture
» Cache coherency protocols
» Standard protocols like PCIe and DDR4/5
» Verification environments architecture and implementation
» Verification tools architecture and implementation
» Regression infrastructure architecture and implementation
» Verification process and test plan development
» Assertion-based verification using SVA/OVA
» Functional coverage methodology and implementation
» Formal equivalence checking tools like Jasper
» Theorem provers like ACL2
• Design, develop and document custom business solutions
• Creation of detailed application designs, code and unit testing
• Play a technical role in evaluating new business requirements
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom CRM code
• Provide L3 incident and problem management support
• Maintain alignment with CRM development best practices
• Leverage any past experience with JAVA, web services, ESB, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing integration points between CRM and Custom Applications
We are looking for a CPE Engineer for our client´s Technology Department.
Summary of responsabilities:
• Responsible for CPE engineering according to B2C and B2B requirements, including Layer1 (noise generator), Layer2, Layer3 - including QoS design, security aspects and routing protocols
• Responsible for the CPE test case creation and execution of new CPE's according to the requirements including project-related special customer solutions (Cisco, Technicolor, Icotera)
• Take care of CPE testing including technical support until reaching product maturity, 3rd level support and the technical management of external test partners
• Preparation and planning of the test phase, technical specifications for the test partners, technical reports
• Technical supervision of CPE selection and life-cycle according to the external requirements, collection of technical requirements for suppliers
• Technical PM lead of proposal for new CPE (f. ex. in case of deployment of a new functionality)
Possible location: Vienna, Klagenfurt, Graz, Innsbruck
Data Centre Network-Operations, customer projects, on-call duty
• Independent design and development of the network and the security components of a large customer network as a part of the team
• Responsibility for independent development, planning and
Provision and ensuring ongoing operations with the focus on network & security
• Responsibility for the planning and management of projects incl. direct customer contact and act as an interface to sales units
• You prepare technical information, create analyzes and Reports and provide the structured documentation of the activities including know-how transfer
• You are part of the on-call team for a major customer
Field operations at the customer site (Projects, Meetings, Workshops, Hardware servicing,...), Field operations in own DC's
• Full-time local employment in Vienna, permanent contract, home-office possible but limited
• On-call duty, Monday - Monday (5 weeks cycle)
- Additional on-call duty possible - dependent on project
- Emergency assignements possible (for example on site in DC's) or 1 hour time to reach the site
As part of the international OSS support team inside the global organization of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage all the technical activities with the European customers. You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer small and mid-sized projects, working together with project management and technical staff.
The technical environment involves tools for the Network technical management, Solution architecture, Deployment, Upgrade, Integrations and the Cloud backup infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities & Competence
Validates the workload involved and expertise needed related to technical tasks
Leads technical activities during execution and care phase, ie. Core Network Implementation, System Acceptance, Multi-Vendor Interface Verification, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade.
Ensures resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
Performs a Technical Risk Analysis, proposes and implements risk mitigation actions.
Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems.
Average complexity and risk probability, in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase.
Develops and implements recommendations.
Virtualization with Linux or Windows servers, VMware, OpenStack, Oracle DB, EMC Avamar
Leadership and coordination skills
Fluent in English
Slovakia or Czech republic
We are looking for Big Data Engineer.
You have 3-5 years’ experience in software and data engineering?
You provide solid hadoop framework (or other Cloud platform) knowledge?
You can bring in relevant experience in Spark/PySpark/Spark Streaming?
- Develop state-of-the-art data pipelines with Spark and transforming data from various platforms and preparing for data analysts
- Design and develop applications and solutions to monitor the health of data workflows
- Continuously improve the performance and stability of data workflows
- Support continuous integration and testing strategies
- Perform code reviews and quality assurance for code delivers by third party developers
- Support ad-hoc request from business regarding transformed data
Unser Kunde gehört zu den erfolgreichsten Telco Unternehmen Österreichs. Wir suchen eine/n Cyber Security Specialist (m/w/d) für die Information Security Abteilung!
Zu deinen Aufgaben gehört:
Durchführung von Schwachstellenanalysen
Überprüfung und Bewertung von Sicherheitsschwachstellen
Analyse sowie Bewertung von Software (mit und ohne Quellcode)
Definition und Design der Netzwerk-, System- und Applikations- Sicherheitsarchitektur
Konfiguration von Security-Tools wie IDS oder WAF
Überprüfung sicherheitskritischer Konfigurationen, Konfigurationsänderungen und Zugriffsberechtigungen