Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
As a QA Engineer you will be involved in user stories development - from inception through test-design to production release.
You will work on day-to-day basis with other functional areas within the agile team – Product manager, Front-end and Back-end developers to:
– create test strategies,
– identify and implement test cases.
You will make sure all our User stories are testable (as part of Definition of Ready) and have sufficient test coverage (as part of Definition of Done).
– analyze requirements (design, specification, other documentation),
– create test strategies and test cases for functional and non-functional requirements,
– automate test cases for Android and iOS platforms,
– perform manual exploratory and smoke testing.
– very good understanding of Agile principles,
– experience in creating test strategies,
– iOS and Android UI test automation experience (XCUITest, Espresso, etc.)
– knowledge of Gherkin language
– fluent Slovak
You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
Form of collaboration: Freelance/ Employment contract
Motivational financial evaluation
According to your experience.