Position: Wireline Support Engineer
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
This role covers a versatile range of assignments and activities. Being in charge of Service for wire line devices. execution of operations, performance monitoring and reporting over different areas (KPI), SLA monitoring and SLA reporting, Ticket handling and 2nd Line activities are the highlights of this this job.
Additional Mobile Network experience of at least 1 year either on Operator or Vendor side is a “must have” to execute this role.
1. Preparing of Change management Low Level Design, including providing valuable technical inputs in the interface between High Level Design and LLD.
2. Level-2 fault restoration and configuration (Incident & Problem) management of work delegated and preparing analysis for Level-3 support.
3. Contribute to the continuous improvement of design practices and network implementation process.
4. Act as contact point for incidents from various functions like NOC, BO etc.
5. Ensure Back office operations services are delivered according to contract, SLA and contribute to customer satisfaction.
6. Emergency restoration procedure and processes oriented.
7. Prepares Incident /Root Cause Analysis reports for internal and external purpose.
8. Coordination with relevant departments for technical and management issue resolution and timely escalations.
9. Preparing operation reports and dashboard.
10. Regular On-Duty and On-Call activities.
Relations with colleagues:
1． Direct supervisor: Project manager
2． Coordinative positions: working in a team with colleagues to support a big Austrian mobile Operator
1. Operator or Vendor related hands-on experience of minimum 1 year (preferable experience from multi vendor environments) in Telecommunication service/maintenance.
2. Working level experience on PON, Bearer, Transmission, including: OLT, ONT, ODN, Router, Switch, ...
3. Understanding and work experience of Linux, Windows, Oracle, SIP, IGMP, PPPoE, DHCP and TCP/IP.
4. Understanding and working experience on interface between different Wireline network elements
5. Knowledge in Wireline Telecom Technology (Services, Structures, …), and developing technologies in Telecom
6. Focused to knowledge sharing and developing new resources.
7. Good in analytic and investigation technique.
8. Languages: English is mandatory, German is nice to have.
Higher Technical Engineering School, Bachelor
1. Communication skills and presentation skills
2. Flexible and ability to drive and handle change.
3. Open minded.
4. Service minded and ability to build and enhance customer and people relations.
5. Excellent team player.
6. A thorough, organized and methodical approach to work.
7. If needed, have On Call duty.
8. Communicative coordinating ability,
9. Flexibility in dealing with accidental events.