Position: Lead iOS Software Engineer (remote)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking a talented Lead iOS Software Engineer for our Telco client in Bratislava.
As an iOS developer and tech lead, you will have to apply on a daily basis your expert-level technical skills and expertise, to manage the development of an existing application, which is in continuous development.
1. Write code, lead, teach, coach developers
2. Maintain impeccable quality standards
3. Optimize functions throughout the app lifecycle
4. Technical design and implementation (end-to-end) are key responsibilities
Qualifications and requirements:
1. You are an iOS developer for now several years
2. You speak Slovak fluently and English at least at B2 level
3. You are able to properly express any requirement, or describe and report issues, in both technical and business-related ways
4. You are independent, self-organized
5. You know Agile principles
6. You have strong analytical / architectural skills (OOP, SOLID, dependency management)
7. You are comfortable with: a. Git advanced management. b. Swift Package Manager. c. Xcode. d. Swift UI. e. REST API and in general working with, or parsing WS. Note that you will have to use your own software and hardware for this position
This all while working closely with the solution and architect engineer, within a Scrum Team.
According to experience.