Position: Security & Network Engineer
Essential duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for Security & Network Engineer.
• Tasks include the design, implementation and operation of security and Network solutions from the manufacturers Cisco, Barracuda, Checkpoint, HPE / Aruba, etc.
• Independently carrying out design and configuration changes for business customers
• The contact person for troubleshooting of complex incidents
• Presales support at creating of challenging security and Network solutions
• You work on site at the customer (projects, meetings, workshops, hardware servicing, ...) and have operations on site in the customer's own DCs.
• On-call duty, Monday - Monday (5 weeks cycle).
Completed technical education and/or relevant professional experience
working with network and security solutions in the professional business
- In-depth knowledge and experience in design, implementation and
administration, as well as troubleshooting of security and network solutions
and the handling of products of the manufacturer Cisco (routing, switching,
WLAN, security etc.), Barracuda, Checkpoint, HPE / Aruba, F5.
- Good knowledge of cloud-based as well as enterprise LAN/WAN, WAN and
- Independent working attitude and readiness for learning.
- Solution-focused mindset.
- Certifications from the named manufacturers are advantage.
- Good knowledge of German and English language.