Position: Senior Qlik Sense Developer
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Our young and innovative team works on solution in the area of Business Intelligence and consists of people coming from different domains: a product owner, business analysts, data engineers, visualization experts and IT architects.
We are developing an interactive reporting solution based on QlikSense for data-driven steering of the bank by integrating data from sources across the multi-national banking group.
We provide our clients - the retail departments of the bank – with consulting, coaching and with end-to-end solutions from the engineering phase to operations. In our BI community we share best practices, build up additional knowhow and inspire others with latest developments on the BI market.
What you can expect:
• Build interactive dashboards in QlikSense based requirements from business analyst and end user feedback
• Continuously improve visualizations in the interactive dashboards
• Support end users by answering questions, providing training material or during virtual meetings
• Work in a dev/test/prod setup and maintain BI solutions
• Troubleshoot and resolve incidents of dashboards and the underlaying infrastructure
• Development of MVPs (Minimum viable Product) in different BI Tools
• Work with experts from different areas in an agile development setup (Scrum)
Vienna, partially remote
• 8 years’ experience in QlikSense required; Other BI tools knowledge appreciated such as: Power BI, IBM Cognos or similar tools appreciated
• BI Admin experience including assessment of Performance, Maintainability and Servicing of BO tools.
• Experience in multi-developer environment and branching strategies.
• Previous experience configuring BI tools for Finance/Banking areas.
• Advanced experience with SQL and relational database systems.
• Experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS).
• Experience with authentication and security mechanisms in QlikSense.
• Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
• Fluent knowledge of English
• Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
• High level of commitment and motivation
• Customer orientation, open for feedback and a team player
Suitable for freelancers/contractors.