Position: Salesforce Lead Developer - Telco
essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
- Analyzing, designing, documenting and implementing solutions based on Salesforce
- Integration of Salesforce solution via integration layer Mulesoft
- Investigating in issues and providing solutions
- Steering external deliveries and defining standards
- Consulting business analysts and architects in possible solutions to cover business requirements
- Release- and Change Management and working with complex deployments on the Salesforce Platform (ANT, Jenkins, GIT)
Vienna, Austria, on-site, home office, after pandemic 40% of week in the office required
- 5+ years experience in the development of enterprise applications
- Relevant experience in frontend web development
- Relevant experienced in creation of requirements and in testing
- Relevant experience in webservice development (REST, SOAP)
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning) as well as in the development of enterprise applications (based on Java, C++ or another similar object orientated programming language
- Experience with complex data integration and migration
- knowledge in Release Management as well as Change Management and experience with complex deployments on the Salesforce platform (experience with ANT, Jenkins, GIT)
-business analytical skills
- Very good English, German is not necessary
An attractive compensation and benefits package
In our onboarding we will support you in getting to know your teammates, learning more about the industry and getting insights on how to build a network quickly within the company. Flexible working hours put you in the driving seat. You decide when you want to work on shaping the digital future. Mobile working is part of our everyday life. Whether virtual or in person– you can work with your colleagues from everywhere.
Enjoy the offerings of our Canteen or Centro restaurant. Food Allowance is granted each work day, this could also be used for coffee (for example). Thanks to our on premise ATM you will never run out. We fund 2/3 of your annual transit ticket in large cities.
Academy/Important lessons are one click away – on our online learning platform. Health/A company doctor is on-site once a week to answer your questions. Relax/Top up your energy once a week with our in house massage therapist. Fitness/There are many opportunities to keep fit and remain active, for instance in the fitness.
Pension plan contributes an annual base sum, additional voluntary contributions are doubled or even tripled. Employee assistance services/You can get anonymous and free consultation to carry you and your family through difficult private or professional times.
Smart phones, tariffs & entertainment/There are discounts available to you. Family & friends/ Attractive internet and mobile packages for your family and friends. Childcare/Your children are in the best of hands in our company kindergarten. For school kids we provide childcare during the holidays.
The salary offered is a minimum and will depend on experience of the candidate.