Position: Technical manager for network maintenance automation
essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
As part of the global OSS delivery team of a leading telecommunication vendor, you will manage the technical activities towards the European customers concerning an IT SQM (Service quality management) solution managing the network maintenance automation.
You will be acting as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the customer projects, working together with project management and other technical staff.
The main scope of your activity will consist of designing, development and maintainance of the workflows using a product specific macro language, in direct interaction with the customer.
• Good general IT knowledge with an understanding of the telco networks management processes
• Knowledge of network element architecture, configuration and module architecture
• Good technical documentation and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Fluent in English
• Technical requirements:
• unix/linux knowledge including shell scripting,
• Basic perl, python knowledge,
• XML incl. using xsd schema,
• Basic SQL and relational db like MariaDB and Oracle
• overview-level on µ-service based architecture, Kubernetes
• 100% remote activity as part of an international organization
• Competitive salary