Position: FTTH Design Engineer
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
Our client is one of turn-key suppliers for FTTH rollout project in next years (minimal 3 years).
We are looking for experienced and motivated engineers to staff the project organization who is going to organize and control suppliers.
- Plan & Design FTTH network Solutions including HLD, LLD, Drawings, and BOQ etc.
Review the CO location(s) selection and provide comments
- Check and validate FTTH main feeder routes and boundaries
- Check and validate the Splitter Boundaries and Distribution Cable Routing
- Validate & prepare any amendment’s required to original design
- Inspect and validate the optical budget
- Prepare Point to point connectivity solutions including plan, design, drawings, BOQ
- Coordination with all related stakeholders.
- Verifications of ODF design including Port/ODF allocation
- Verification of Floor plans (CO and MDU Telecom Room) and node locations
- Attend any queries from the vendor/implementation team
- Check that the received as-built drawings are aligned with the original plans and the issued amendments
- Working experience in telecommunications or related field
- Graduate from a technical college program (preferably in one of the following areas: Architecture, civil, electrical/telecommunications, GIS)
- FTTH design is considered as mandator
- Knowledge of HFC and PON architectures
- Advanced proficiency with AutoCAD and Googleearth
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders and interpret their needs
- Willingness to contribute actively in team discussions, sharing experiences and ideas
- Familiar with Austrian FTTH design specifications
- German skill as working language, English fluently for communication
This position is for freelancers suitable.