Position: FOC Project Director
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the fiber project (FTTH) bidding
- Define the project plan with customer and be responsible for project fulfillment in terms on cost, time and scope.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship, be responsible for communication and escalation over customer.
- Manage & organize projects involving externals / other service providers.
- Be responsible to fulfill project management frame work process.
- Be responsible to manage the subcontractor.
- Have a risk control matrix to define a contingency plan to ensure project delivery on time.
- Manage the project definitions and make all stakeholders on line with the requirements and output documentation.
- Define the monthly KPI for Fiber deployment milestones, quality and invoicing.
- Report in weekly and daily basis to customer and superior the project status.
Vienna, Austria, onsite
Have at least 5 years of experience on Fiber Project Direction.
German speaking preferred.
On-site presence mandatory.
Sart as soon as possible.
According experience related to Fiber Project Management.