Position: RAN Engineer
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
We are hiring ambicious RAN (System) Engineer for our top client in Telco. This position is suitable for Vienna Residents or candidates living 100 km radius from Vienna, with possibility to work in the office.
1. Responsible for RAN equipment roll out, commissioning, integration, acceptance and maintenance procedure and key tasks
2. Performing the technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting and system improvement.
3. Communication with customer team to follow up the progress of critical issue, consultation with subcontractors to guide their implementation process
4. Close contact with Sales/Solution/Engineering team and HQ expert to finalize the technical scheme, and give technical support if necessary, such as technical review, engineering survey, engineering design, etc
5. Monitor the alarm report from OMC system and handle the alarms
6. Management and supervision of RAN performance
7. Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
8. Perform other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request
9. Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
10. Define RAN performance parameter and establish checking mechanism.
11. Share the experience to all team members or customer if requested;
12. Take all kinds of technical trainings and improve the maintenance skills about RAN Network;
13. Receive and analysis the fault which Level 1 Engineer team can’t solve related with RAN and be responsible for the ticket in OSS system;
14. Cooperate with other teams such as RF optimization team
1. Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
2. 3 years of experience on relevant positions
3. Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
4. Must have a thoroughly understanding of principle of GSM/ WCDMA/ LTE telecommunication especially
5. Have basic knowledge about power supply systems, transmission systems and TCP/IP networks.
6. Proficient in English.
7. German is nice to have.
According to relevant experience and seniority.