Position: Operations Manager
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
This role covers a versatile range of assignments and activities. Being in charge of Managed Service project’s execution and monitoring, performance monitoring and reporting over different areas (KPI), SLA monitoring and SLA Reporting, Ticket handling and Backoffice/2nd Line activities are the highlights of this this job. Mobile Network experience is a “must have” to execute this role.
1. Support the Backoffice Experts in their daily business (ticket handling, SLA monitoring) and act as a supervisor.
2. Support on network integration activities for new sites.
3. Creation of various operational reports and statistics.
4. Execute and monitor managed service projects for the customer.
5. Manage the day-to-day Managed Service operation, review the MS reports and take immediate action for any of abnormal issues.
6. Ensure the network and service quality within specified Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and guarantee the fulfillment of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
7. Taking responsibility to work on continuous improvement for on customer issues.
8. Regular customer meetings, understand customer need, improve the service quality and provide resolution for customer raised issue,
9. Attending project meetings, act as coordinator among Customer and their sub-contractors for any issue about Managed Service operation, Scope of Work and Responsibility Matrix.
10. OnCall-Duty services to support the customers.
11. Reporting directly to the Operations Directors.
1. Ensure to meet KPI and SLA requirement according to contract,
2. Finish required reports on schedule,
3. Dealing with accidents timely,
4. Complete work task on time under supervisor’s requirement,
5. Ability to identify improvements.
6. Passion, diligence and keep learning.
Relations with colleagues:
1． Direct supervisor: Operations Director.
2． Coordinative positions: leading of small Managed Service or Performance Monitoring projects.
3． Subordinate positions: temporary project roles during project execution.
Knowledge and experience:
1. Excellent knowledge on MS Office products (especially Excel)
2. Be familiar with RAN
3. Having good overview of mobile network and network topology.
4. Basic knowledge of Value Added Service functionality.
5. Over 5 years in telecommunications environment and 2 years in a service and maintenance oriented department/company.
- Excellent team worker.
- Communicative coordinating ability.
- Flexibility in dealing with accidental events.
- Languages: fluent German & English.
This position is suitable also for contractors and freelancers, living near to Vienna.