Position: FTTH Network Planner (m/f/d)
Essentielle Verantwortlichkeiten und Aufgaben
For our customer, an infrastructure company that is driving the expansion of a fiber optic network in Austria, we are looking for highly motivated employees (m/f/d) with experience in the field of FTTH network planning.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the network
- Responsibility for the creation and further development of the planning and network concepts for the fiber optic network
- Definition and realization of the specific products on the FOC network
- Evaluate adjustments to the material and passive components that develop on the market and take them into account accordingly in the network concept
- Incorporating technical expertise into the funding projects.
- Definition of construction methods, documentation specifications, etc.
- Assessment of external planning concepts & their acceptance
Vienna on-site, partially remote possible
- Very deep understanding of telecommunications products (especially Layer 2/3, FTTx) including the associated processes in technology, service and IT, as well as experience in the implementation and realization of these
- Good knowledge of the network infrastructure of xPON based FTTH networks
- Good knowledge of the standards and procedures common in the context of FTTH network construction
- Creation of (product) architectures and concepts for the sustainable further development of the product portfolio
- Agile methods and mindset; analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and high negotiation skills
- independence and decision-making power
- persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Empathy and confident demeanor
- Great creative drive
- Good knowledge of German language preferred
We prefer the earliest possible starting date.
We offer you the opportunity to be involved in the planning and rollout of a new fiber optic network from the start and thereby develop professionaly. You will work with modern technologies. Your ideas and creativity are welcome.
Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual base salary at least 65 000 €.